The Fine Motor Control and Learning Laboratory is located in Room 74 and 70-lab of the HP Long Fieldhouse. These rooms are dedicated to data collection and analysis of upper-body movements.
- 24” Widescreen Flat panel LCD monitor.
- Several 22” Widescreen Flat panel LCD monitors.
- Wacom Intuos3 9x12 Digitizer Tablet.
- Wacom Intuos3 12x19 Digitizer Tablet.
- Wacom Intuos 12x18 Digitizer Tablet in portable frame for “mobile” data collection.
- Wacom Cintiq 24HD Pen Display Tablet.
- Several Wacom Digitizer Ink and non-inking pens, including a modified pen to measure ranges of force exceeding the normal ranges of axial pen force.
- Oasis digitizer collection box.
- Laptops for “mobile” data collection and presentation.
- Several PCs, including two high power PCs, for extreme performance demands needed to display, collect, and analyze data.
- Specialized software for the collection and processing of fine motor movements (MovAlyzeR and OASIS).
- Several other software packages, including MatLab, SPSS, and MS Office programs, for collection, processing, analysis, reporting, and presentation of data.